Soooo, someone posted this little beauty on Facebook! I’ve not tried it yet but boy do I plan to!
Since it was just an image I’m going to post it all out here and then I’ll come back and share a picture of it after I’ve created it.
Now this looks more like a parfait kind of layout so there’s no reason (if you don’t want that many layers) why you couldn’t just do it in pie form with the crust being the crushed Oreo’s on the bottom or buy a pre-formed cookie crust and make the filling for the middle. Then the crushed topping and whipped cream and Bob’s your uncle – you’re all set.
Oreo Cheesecake Parfait
- 1 box Oreo Cookies crushed
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 c Butter softened
- 1 c Powdered Sugar
- 3 c Milk
- 2 boxes Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 12 oz Cool Whip thawed
- Cream together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla
- In a separate bowl mix milk & pudding. Chill until set
- When the pudding has set, fold in the Cool Whip
- Add in cream cheese mixture
- Build the parfait up in layers starting with base layer of cookie crumbs and the next layer should be the cream cheese mixture. Repeat this until you have reached the last layer
- The final layer should be dusted with some cookie crumbs and a dollop of whipped cream around the edges (if desired)
Ok, I tried it now. It’s definitely more of a partfait and less of a cheesecake but it was damn yummy and will definitely bring out the brightside in even the most grumpiest of humans! 🙂 #bbs